2019 AFM International Conference
2019 is the year for the Triennial International Conference of the AFM.
THEME: “MISSIONAL CHURCH DISCIPLING THE NATIONS”
Dates: 19th – 24th August 2019
The 2019 Triennial Conference for the AFM will be hosted in Nairobi, Kenya at Kenyatta University, Amphitheater (along Thika Superhighway) from 19th to 24th August 2019. (The last time the Conference was hosted in Kenya was in 1999, at Resurrection Garden, Nairobi.)
Kenyatta University, Amphitheater has the following features:
- Amphitheater is fitted with soundproof
- Equipped with Public Address System
- Has three (3) LED screens for projection and real time video streaming
- Has a podium that can serve as pulpit
- VIP and delegates washrooms for both gents and ladies
- 2 dimensional lights (dim lights) and floodlights
- One entry on the ground floor with one serving as VIP entry
- 2 floors with four entries in each floor
- Security check point at the main entrance
- Dropping and picking point, and parking for VIP/VVIP
All member-churches and associates (CPCO, COP, MBCV, etc.); ministries (Women, Men, Youth, Children’s ministry, social welfare, etc.), mission entities, and theological training institutions; pastors and members, are expected to attend.
The Conference will have 3 parts:
- FIVE SEMINARS: The seminars will be held on 20-21 AUGUST 2019. These will be Seminars on Leadership Development and Succession, Discipleship, Missional church as the new paradigm for missions, Pastoral challenges and Funding model for the AFM International. General Treasurers and pastors with financial skills are encouraged to attend the Seminar on the funding model of the AFM International.
- COUNCILS MEETINGS: The AFM International Council and Departments’ meetings are scheduled for 22-23 August 2019. There will be joint sittings for the opening and closure of the AFM International Council and Departments’ meetings on 22 & 23 August 2019 respectively.
- CONFERENCE SERVICE: 19-24 AUGUST 2019.
- The morning services (09h00-10h30) and evening services (18h30-21h00) to be held from 19 to 23 August 2019 will be attended by all.
- The mid-morning services (11h00-12h30) and afternoon services (14h00-16h00) will be for Conference attendees who are not in leadership positions. They will run concurrently with the Seminars for leaders and Council meetings for delegates to be convened at different venues.
ACCOMMODATION, REGISTRATION AND OTHER COSTS
VIP Bed & Breakfast Accommodation for Office Bearers of the member Countries or their representatives (including other International delegates) has been negotiated with Luke Hotel – a premier 3 star hotel offering modern services, luxurious amenities, free WiFi and Swimming pool. The hotel is along the ultra-modern Thika Super Highway, about 10 minutes drive from the Conference Venue. Total conference charges with this accommodation(including ground transportation, accommodation, meals, and registration) is US $ 585 (with Single person accommodation) or US $ 970 (with double accommodation). For more details click here.
REGISTRATION is ongoing:
You can book online and pay online or through Bank transfer. Bank transfer must be made into the following Account:
Bank: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Swift code: SCBLKENXXXX
Account Holder: APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH
Account Number: 8702887859500
Branch: Sameer Branch
Bank Code: 02
Type of account: Corporate Current (USD)
Reference: AFMI Conference (Add name of your Church/Ministry/Institution)
Scanned copy of bank transfer be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof for payment.
For more information contact us:
Call or WhatsApp +254 725 930 114
(Online booking closes on 30th June, 2019.)