2019 AFM International Conference
2019 is the year for the Triennial International Conference of the AFM.
THEME: “MISSIONAL CHURCH DISCIPLING THE NATIONS”
Dates: 19th – 24th August 2019
The 2019 Triennial Conference for the AFM will be hosted in Nairobi, Kenya at the Moi International Sports Complex, Kasarani – Indoor Arena from 19th to 24th August 2019. (The last time the Conference was hosted in Kenya was in 1999, at Resurrection Garden, Nairobi.) All member-churches and associates (CPCO, COP, MBCV, etc.); ministries (Women, Men, Youth, Children’s ministry, social welfare, etc.), mission entities, and theological training institutions; pastors and members, are expected to attend.
The Conference will have 3 parts:
- FIVE SEMINARS: The seminars will be held on 20-21 AUGUST 2019. These will be Seminars on Leadership Development and Succession, Discipleship, Missional church as the new paradigm for missions, Pastoral challenges and Funding model for the AFM International. General Treasurers and pastors with financial skills are encouraged to attend the Seminar on the funding model of the AFM International.
- COUNCILS MEETINGS: The AFM International Council and Departments’ meetings are scheduled for 22-23 August 2019. There will be joint sittings for the opening and closure of the AFM International Council and Departments’ meetings on 22 & 23 August 2019 respectively.
- CONFERENCE SERVICE: 19-24 AUGUST 2019.
- The morning services (09h00-10h30) and evening services (18h30-21h00) to be held from 19 to 23 August 2019 will be attended by all.
- The mid-morning services (11h00-12h30) and afternoon services (14h00-16h00) will be for Conference attendees who are not in leadership positions. They will run concurrently with the Seminars for leaders and Council meetings for delegates to be convened at different venues.
ACCOMMODATION, REGISTRATION AND OTHER COSTS
Accommodation for all our delegates during the Conference the conference will be in the following hotels:
- VIP Bed & Breakfast Accommodation has been negotiated for Office Bearers of the member Countries or their representatives with Sports View Hotel – with free WiFi and Swimming pool, situated 12km North of Nairobi off the ultra-modern Thika Super Highway, close to Moi International Sports Center.
- Stadion Hotel – Low cost accommodation located within the Moi International Sports Complex.
VISIT TO NATIONAL MUSEUM, SAFARI HOLIDAY:
After the conference, on Saturday 24th August, 2019 we have organized a visit to National Museum at a fee of $20 (USD) per person. Payment will be done on arrival on Monday, 19th August 2019.
Kindly Note: Visit to National Park plus Safari and Beach Holidays [From the stampeding herds of the Mara with over a million Wildebeest and Big Cats, to the cultures of the Maasai, Rendille and Samburu, and the Pink Flamingos of the Rift Valley Lakes against the backdrop of the majestic Mount Kenya; Exploring two iconic destinations – Tsavo – one of the largest conservation areas in the world, and Amboseli – known for its large herds of elephants and views of Mount Kilimanjaro to relaxing on the beautiful beaches of the Kenyan coast on elegant resorts and beach lodges with water-sports, excursions and vibrant culture of Mombasa and the historic Island of Lamu, among others] can be organized at the delegates cost.
You can explore more here about tourism in Kenya.
Buy your ticket/s and pay through PayPal or Bank transfer. Bank transfer must be made into the following Account:
Bank: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Swift code: SCBLKENXXXX
Account Holder: APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH
Account Number: 8702887859500
Branch: Sameer Branch
Bank Code: 02
Type of account: Corporate Current (USD)
Reference: AFMI Conference (Add name of your Church/Ministry/Institution)
Scanned copy of bank transfer be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof for payment.
For more information contact us:
or WhatsApp +254 720 110 863 / +254 725 930 114