Founded in 1997 by the Executive council of the Church, Brothers’ Union Fellowship is to:
- Plan and promote a program for men in the church that will bring: Growth to the spiritual life of the church and Assist the Church in it’s outreach to the needy and lost.
- Promote family heritage in homes and the church as God commanded in Deuteronomy 6:6,7. “And these words… shall be in your heart , teach children, talk as you sit, as you walk, lie down as you rise up”.
- To unite all saved men (believers) in our church in fellowship and Christian service; following the vision, constitution and the teachings of the Apostolic Faith Church, Kenya.
- To form a “discipleship touch” program that keeps all brothers united and with a feeling of belongingness to Brothers Union, Church, and Pastor – standing with all brothers in time of need etc. Set goals every year – of growth and project, and doing followup until these goals are achieved effectively.
- To inspire all Young Brothers into good, stable life and ministry.
- Be an example in giving, commitment to church program and right living.
- Build the capacity of every man: as a strong member, capacity in Faith and finances.
- Make sure that network of fellowship is active and strong enough to keep Brothers Union in strength and powerful flow of gifts – to keep every man in faith and ministry.
- DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM FOR BROTHERS UNION – Organize a special membership and discipleship program to make all men disciples of Christ and our faith in Him.
- Be a blessing to the home – home of a believer.
- Be a blessing to the church in giving, enhancing Church Program etc
- Be a blessing to the pastor and his family
- Be a blessing to the surrounding community or village
- Be a blessing to our nation and our national mission
Activities for Men’s Fellowship:
- National Men’s Conference
- Men’s retreats
- Evangelism meetings: Crusades and Open airs
- Couple’s dinners
- Special Sunday for men fellowship
- Couples seminars